Wired prueba la recepción del iphone 3G
25.08.2008 @ 22:44 \10\Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:44:24 +0000\24 +0000 UTC
La revista Wired pidió a los dueños de un iPhone 3G alrededor del mundo que participaran en un estudio para probar la conectividad del iPhone en diferentes partes del mundo.
Estos fueron los resultados:
- Participants in Australia reported the slowest average 3G download speeds of about 759 Kbps.
- The most “0” results for 3G download speeds came from U.S. participants — presumably those dropped from the 3G network. In the United States, 63 participantsreported “0” Altogether there were 80 “0” figures reported.
- Users in Germany and the Netherlands reported the fastest average 3G download speeds — about 2,000 Kbps.
- European T-Mobile users reported the fastest 3G Download Speeds: 1,822 Kbps on average.
- Canadian carriers Rogers and Fido tied for second fastest with an average download speed of about 1,330 Kbps on average.
- U.S. carrier AT&T tied for third with Telstra, Telia and Softbank, where users reported average download speeds of roughly 990 Kbps.
- Australian carriers Optus and Virgin users reported the slowest speeds of about 390 Kbps on average.